Katee Van Horn, Executive & Life Coach thrives on her client’s success. She takes a holistic approach to supporting people to live their best lives. Her no-nonsense approach breeds action.
- Katee starts by assessing the needs of her client.
- She partners with individuals to focus on the right behaviors. This focus leads them to achieve their goals.
- Personal coaching focus to help people lead their best lives.
- She has studied why great leaders succeed and how to make good leaders better. She drives leaders to achieve amazing business results.
- She is a professional coach dedicated to helping people reach their career goals.
- She builds a supportive space for her clients to grow.
During the day, Katee works in human resources focusing on inclusion and engagement. She writes about improving yourself and HR management. She is writing her first book about coaching. After hours, she works as a professional and personal coach.
Her coaching business, Bar the Door, LLC is based on a nickname she has been given over the years, Katee Bar the Door. “Bar the Door” is in James Whitcomb Riley’s poem When Lide Married Him, 1894.
You can see a community spotlight from #HROS here.
Katee Van Horn, Executive and Life Coach.