I have tomorrow off and am figuring out how to best use the time. I have a couple of ideas and wanted to share. Taking time for myself before the long weekend is so exciting! Oh, the possibilities!
Here is my plan:
- Start right with a morning meditation. I want to take the time to set my intentions for the day. I always feel better going into the day with a plan.
- Swim with the pooch. A little floating and swimming in the pool is a great way to get some good Vitamin D and continue to clear my brain. It is also great exercise if you keep moving!
- Lunch with a friend. I love hanging with awesome people who are changing the world. So motivating!
- Nap time. That is all. Just nap time.
- Girl time. Sharing updates on work, men and other topics (read: gossip)!
- I will try to fit in some tidying up and laundry just so I am not feeling too lazy. Also, it’s nice to knock that out so I don’t have to worry about it the rest of the weekend.
Next time you have a day off I suggest you follow this important regimen. It will make the day better, I promise!